City Manager: Stan Endres – Email me or call 940-759-2236, Fax Line: 940-759-2250
City Secretary: Katrinka Bartush – Email me or call 940-759-2236, Fax Line: 940-759-2250
Office hours are from 8 – 12 and 1 – 5 business days.
Mayor – Tim Felderhoff
Place 1 – Steve Taylor – Sewer and Sanitation Commissioner
Place 2 – Greg Bohl – Street Commissioner
Place 3 – Clifford Sicking – Water Commissioner
Place 4 – Jewell Otto – Park Commissioner, includes Library and Museum
Place 5 – Jack Flusche – Police and Fire Commissioner
AGENDA MEETING DATE-June 1, 2015
The following is the Agenda for a regular meeting of the Muenster City Council to be held at 6:30 pm in the City Hall meeting room on Monday June 1, 2015.
- Call meeting to order at 6:30pm
- Opening prayer.
- Approve minutes of the regular meeting held on May 4, 2015.
- Recognize visitors and invite them to attend the entire Council meeting and to discuss their business.
- Consider any other business to come before the Council.
- Discuss Street Repairs, take any necessary action.
- Consider appointing new Councilman to fill current vacancy.
- Administer oath of office to new Mayor and Councilmen.
- Receive update from Progressive Waste Solutions on new contract, take any needed action.
- Approve new rates for employee health insurance.
- Review and possibly approve contract with Attorney Jim Robertson for Delinquent Property Tax Collections.
- Consider approving Ordinance No.369, setting speed limits on North FM 373.
- Discuss mosquito problem, approve any needed action including fogging.
- Consider approving Interlocal Working Agreement with the City Of Lindsay.
- Receive monthly update from the Fire Department.
- Receive update on Police Department, from Chief Barr.
- Receive status report on City projects and activities.
- Review and act on monthly bills.
- The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed in this agenda.
- The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda, when it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
- People with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance should contact Katrinka Bartush, at 759-2236 two working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This is to certify that I, Katrinka Bartush, posted this agenda on the outside bulletin board by the front door of City Hall at 4 pm on May 29, 2015.
Katrinka Bartush, City Secretary