City Manager: Stan Endres – Email me or call 940-759-2236, Fax Line: 940-759-2250
City Secretary: Katrinka Bartush – Email me or call 940-759-2236, Fax Line: 940-759-2250
Office hours are from 8 – 12 and 1 – 5 business days.
Mayor – Joey Anderson
Place 1 – Pat Stelzer – Police and Fire Commissioner – Send an email
Place 2 – Greg Bohl – Street Commissioner
Place 3 – Jack Flusche – Sanitation Commissioner
Place 4 and Mayor Pro tem – Jewell Otto – Park Commissioner, includes Library and Museum
Place 5 – Tim Felderhoff – Water Commissioner
AGENDA MEETING DATE-April 6, 2015
The following is the Agenda for a regular meeting of the Muenster City Council to be held at 6:30 pm in the City Hall meeting room on Monday April 6, 2015.
- Call meeting to order at 6:30pm
- Opening prayer.
- Approve minutes of the regular meeting held on March 2, 2015.
- Recognize visitors and invite them to attend the entire Council meeting and to discuss their business.
- Consider any other business to come before the Council.
- Read Proclamation proclaiming April “Child Abuse Awareness” month.
- Approve Budget Adjustment for Administration Department for purchase of land for City Facilities.
- Approve Chamber of Commerce request to sell alcoholic beverages in City Park during Germanfest (April 24-26, 2015)
- Approve Chamber of Commerce request to close one block of S. Maple Street during Germanfest 2015.
- Consider possibly hiring pool manager for upcoming pool season.
City of Muenster
P.O. Box 208
Muenster, Texas 76252
Fax number: 940-759-2250
- Approve resolution showing support for HB#384, which gives General Law Cities the power to place restrictions on registered sex offenders.
- Review City’s Solid Waste Removal Program, consider possible changes.
- Receive monthly update from the Fire Department.
- Receive update on Police Department, from Chief Barr.
- Receive status report on City projects and activities.
- Review and act on monthly bills.
- The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed in this agenda.
- The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda, when it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
- People with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance should contact Katrinka Bartush, at 759-2236 two working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This is to certify that I, Katrinka Bartush, posted this agenda on the outside bulletin board by the front door of City Hall at 4 pm on April 2, 2015.
Katrinka Bartush, City Secretary