City Manager: Stan Endres – Email me or call 940-759-2236, Fax Line: 940-759-2250
City Secretary: Brenda Simpson – Email me or call 940-759-2236, Fax Line: 940-759-2250
Office hours are from 8 – 12 and 1 – 5 business days.
Mayor – Joey Anderson
Place 1 – Pat Stelzer – Police and Fire Commissioner – Send an email
Place 2 – Greg Bohl – Street Commissioner
Place 3 – Jack Flusche – Sanitation Commissioner
Place 4 and Mayor Pro tem – Jewell Otto – Park Commissioner, includes Library and Museum
Place 5 – Tim Felderhoff – Water Commissioner
City of Muenster
P.O. Box 208
Muenster, Texas 76252
Fax number: 940-759-2250
MEETING AGENDA MEETING DATE-April 7, 2014
The following is the Agenda for a regular meeting of the Muenster City Council to be held at 6:30 pm in the City Hall meeting room on Monday April 7, 2014.
- Call meeting to order at 6:30pm
- Opening prayer.
- Approve minutes of the regular meeting held on March 3, 2014.
- Recognize visitors and invite them to attend the entire Council meeting and to discuss their business.
- Consider any other business to come before the Council.
- Review and possibly approve Chamber of Commerce’s request to sell alcoholic beverages in City Park during Germanfest, April 25-27, 2014.
- Consider approving C of C’s request to close one block of S. Maple Street during Germanfest 2014.
- Approve hiring Pool Manager for upcoming City Pool Season.
- Consider Citizen’s request for additional Traffic Signal on HWY 82.
- Review City’s Drought Contingency Plan, take any needed action.
- Receive monthly update on Police Department from Chief Blankenship.
- Receive status report on City Projects and Activities. Take any needed action.
- Review and act on monthly bills.
- The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed in this agenda.
- The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda, when it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
- People with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance should contact Brenda Simpson, at 759-2236 two working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This is to certify that I, Brenda Simpson, posted this agenda on the outside bulletin board by the front door of City Hall at 4 pm on April 4, 2014.
Brenda Simpson, City Secretar